J&M Imaging is dedicated to keeping in touch with our clients during this unprecedented and unpredictable time. With the Illinois Shelter in Place Order and the need to physically distance ourselves from each other all picture days and events that were scheduled from March 15th through April 7th need to be rescheduled, postponed or cancelled.
We are in the business of capturing events, preserving memories, celebrating accomplishments and documenting community. During the coming weeks and months, many milestones will be missed.
As a local company we have the capacity to be flexible and accommodating as we navigate the coming months with photography schedules and picture delivery.
What we can do now.
- We are available to talk about rescheduling now or after the 7th of April.
- Currently, as of 3/22/20, our professional print lab which is located out of state is operating.
- All pre-pay picture orders that were placed prior to March 15th are in process and will be delivered to home rather than school or to your picture coordinator.
- All current online proofing orders will be completed as sent to family’s preferred mailing addresses.
- Any late order will be processed and shipped to the home.
We are thankful and honored to have such wonderful partners and clients. We look forward to helping find solution in the coming months and beyond.